React Native Lead
Looking for a talented Lead Mobile Developer who has strong experience with React Native, iOS and Android. This role will be instrumental in Leading a team of talented engineers in building world class products in React Native. As a Lead Mobile Developer, it will be required to collaborate and mentor less senior developers and also work with designers and customers to influence product direction, functional requirements, and deliver complex high performance, scalable mobile software products apps.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the architecture and design of complete solutions within realistic budget and schedule requirements.
- Write code and work with teams to develop engaging mobile app experiences.
- Troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of total experience design and development of beautiful, usable and functionally rich hybrid or native iOS or Android apps.
- 1+ years hands on experience building apps in React Native.
- Proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks primarily React Native and core iOS or Android development (ideally with both), including XCode, Android Studio, Swift,Java, etc.
- Strong experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Build pixel perfect, buttery smooth UI across iOS and android.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with iOS and android.
- Good knowledge on advanced state management and its need.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks to ensure the app feels native.
- Good understanding of major mobile design & development paradigms spanning user experience (native, HTML5 / Webkit), data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON) etc.
- Experience in previously publishing apps to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, understanding the review processes in accepting and rejection of apps, worked with in-app purchases and their setup etc.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Create and execute UI unit test cases and contribute to test automation.
- Experience with source control tools (Git, SVN, etc.) and development workflow methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an Agile team structure.
- Experience working alongside UX team.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
Experience & Education:
- 6+ years of experience in mobile app development, 1+ years in React Native.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore