The .NET Developers primary responsibility would be to Design & Develop web portals which are optimized, user friendly and as per client requirement with C#.
What You’ll Do:
- Architectural Design on .net, scalable, customer required design.
- Design, develop and modify software products and/or customer applications using object-oriented web development utilizing C#, Angular, Typescript, HTML5, XML, SQL Server 2008-2016, MVC, SVN, Web Services and SOA patterns.
- Development, testing and understanding of client requirements and mapping the features to requirements
- Work in technical teams for understanding the design and implement.
- Communicate externally and internally with all stakeholders
- Work on multiple projects providing development and maintenance work.
- Collaborate with inter-departments for resources required to effectively and efficiently carry out the responsibilities
- Develop scalable and robust applications using rich interfaces, graphical views and robust user controls.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Proficient working knowledge of C#, Typescript, HTML5, XML, SQL Server 2008-2016, ASP.NET MVC, SVN, ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Experience with .NET Core 1.1 or later and .NET Framework 4.5 or later.
- Experience with integrating 3rd Party SOAP and REST Web services with web Applications.
- Comprehensive understanding and assessment of the technical requirements
- Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
- Passionate in learning and adapting new work techniques.
- Client interaction, interpersonal communication, written communication, decision making ability, client focus
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Strong team player who can self-manage time and deliverable proactively
- Experience with version and source control, preferably TFS, Git or bit-bucket
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an agile team structure
- Experience with Developing, testing and debugging.
- Experience with Content Management systems such as Crownpeak, Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, Sitefinity, etc.
- Familiarity with Jira, TFS.
Experience & Education:
- 3+ years of experience in .NET.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.
- Expertise in Azure and Cloud.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore