Strong on the basics and advanced technical concepts of automated builds, CI/CD and in general responsible for the automation of all manual tasks for the building and deployment of both code and data in order to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment frameworks for web and mobile applications across various technology stacks.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the architecture and design of continuous integration and deployment solutions for dev, staging and production applications across various sites/software.
- Conducts training for junior DevOps engineers and other engineering teams on how the build process works and ensure compliance of the defined process.
- Design scaling strategies and develops automation scripts and solutions for the purpose of streamlining, implementing, and testing applications along with leads of respective platform teams.
- Tasked with keeping up with industry best practices and trends on behalf of the DevOps department and the larger engineering department.
- Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied to any site/software development project.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of total experience in Software engineering / Quality assurance.
- 2+ years experience in Building devops.
- Experience in Kubernetes / DockerSwarm.
- Experience in Container such as Docker.
- Experience in Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools.
- Complete understanding of Continuous Integration &amp; Continuous Delivery.
- Complete understating in Build & release.
- Strong Knowledge or experience in shell / Bash / Python scripting.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with Linux/Unix operating system and Networks.
- Experience with source control tools (Git, SVN, etc.) and development workflow methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an Agile team structure.
Experience & Education:
- 6+ years of experience in Software engineering, 2+ years in Devops.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore