Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
As a .NET developer, your primary responsibility would be to Design & Develop web portals which are optimized, user friendly and as per client requirement with C#.
(.NET framework 4.5.2+)
What You’ll Do:
- Architectural Design on .net, scalable, customer required design.
- Design, develop and modify software products and/or customer applications using object oriented web development utilizing C#, Angular, Typescript, HTML5, XML, SQL Server 2008-2016, MVC, SVN, Web Services, Unit testing, and SOA patterns.
- Development, testing and understanding of client requirements and mapping the features to requirements.
- Support, Mentor, Guide technical teams for understanding the design.
- Communicate externally and internally with all stakeholders.
- Work on multiple projects providing development and maintenance work.
- Collaborate with inter-departments for resources required to effectively and efficiently carry out the responsibilities.
- Develop scalable and robust applications using rich interfaces, graphical views and robust user controls.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Proficient working knowledge of C#, Angular, Typescript, HTML5, XML, SQL Server 2008-2016, MVC, SVN, Web Services, Unit testing, and SOA patterns.
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development.
- Comprehensive understanding and assessment of the technical requirements.
- Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration.
- Self-starter and passionate learner.
- Client interaction, interpersonal communication, written communication, decision making ability, client focus.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverable proactively.
- Experience with version and source control, preferably TFS, Git or bit-bucket.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an agile team structure.
- Experience with Developing, testing and debugging.
- Exposure to other programming languages Entity framework, Java, Ajax, Adobe Flex, WPF / C# Winforms.
- Familiarity with Jira, TFS.
Experience & Education:
- .Net 5+ years of experience.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.
- Expertise in Azure and Cloud.