Strong on the basics and advanced technical concepts of PHP and to code high-performance
websites for our enterprise customers and added advantage if the developer has worked with
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the development of complete solutions within realistic budget and schedule
- Write code develop engaging digital experiences on Magento platform
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products
by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
The Skills You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of total experience in PHP application development, ideally in PHP and PHP
frameworks like Laravel CodeIgniter Li3 Yii Symfony with an emphasis on Object Orientated
- 1+ years experience in building applications on the Magento platform.
- Understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality enhancements, Configuration is an added advantage.
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme or working with themes in the past
like wordpress themes etc.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS or LESS).
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap.
- Understanding of build tools like composer, webpack, grunt, gulp
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Experience with source control tools (Git, SVN, etc.) and development workflow
- Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the
special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an Agile team structure
- Experience working alongside UX team
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
Experience & Education:
- 2+ years of experience in PHP development, 1+ years in Magento
- Degree in computer science, design or related field