Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Looking for a talented Full stack developer who has strong experience with MEAN & MERN stack. This role will be instrumental in building and training teams across the world and also be part of building cutting edge products for top product / customers across the globe. As a developer, it will be required to collaborate with other team members, leads and architect, to build and deliver complex high performance, scalable mobile software products apps. In addition to the development role, it will require to collaborate and create training material for fresh and junior developers in the organization and also run training programs across multiple development centers.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate and build highly interactive and informative training material for helping train teams to learn MEAN & MERN technology stack.
- Travel around the world and train teams on various technology stacks.
- Write code and work with teams to develop engaging web app experiences.
- Troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of total experience design and development of beautiful, usable and functionally rich web applications and PWAs.
- 1+ years hands on experience building apps MEAN &amp; MERN stack.
- Strong experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge on mobile app development or implementation knowledge using Ionic 4 or React Native is a great added advantage.
- Good knowledge on state management, session, oAuth is required.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and identify and resolve performance bottlenecks across the apps.
- Good understanding of major design & development paradigms spanning user experience data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON) etc.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Create and execute UI unit test cases and contribute to test automation.
- Experience with source control tools (Git, SVN, etc.) and development workflow methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an Agile team structure.
- Experience working alongside UX team.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
Experience & Education:
- 4+ years of experience in Web app development, 1+ years in MEAN / MERN stack.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.