Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
The Front End Developer’s primary responsibility is to code high-performance websites for our enterprise clients. These will include websites, mobile web apps, intranets, commerce solutions, and community sites.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the development of complete solutions within realistic budget and schedule requirements.
- Write code and develop engaging digital experiences.
- Troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports the team in writing documentation and building tools to enhance productivity.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Experience writing semantic HTML5 markup.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS or LESS).
- Knowledge of techniques and tools for performance optimization (YSlow, PageSpeed, DevTools).
- Experience with source control tools (Git, SVN, etc.) and development workflow methodologies (e.g., git-flow).
- Experience with Photoshop and optimizing images for web.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Strong sense of visual design (while you may not be an expert with Photoshop or Illustrator, you still have an eye for aesthetics).
- Strong sense of good user experience (UX).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an Agile team structure.
- Experience working alongside UX team.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
Experience & Education:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.